CareerWave’s Assessment Centre is our highly supportive professional training and quality assurance service, specialising in the career development sector.
Career Guidance Qualifications
Whether taking the first steps into the career development sector or looking to progress to the professional level, these are the qualifications to consider:
- Level 3 Advice and Guidance is an ideal qualification for those supporting career guidance in schools, colleges, apprenticeships and in the community.
- Level 4 Career Information and Advice is ideal for those currently working within the career development sector in para-professional roles. It is good preparation for progression to Level 6.
- Level 6 Career Guidance and Development is the work-based professional pathway for aspiring Career Advisers. It enables the achiever to join the UK Register of Career Development Professionals (managed by the Career Development Institute).
- Career Leader training is a shorter Level 6 programme ideal for Career Leaders in schools and colleges. It can also lead to the full Level 6 programme.
Having ‘careers’ qualified staff within an educational organisation is strongly advised for successful Ofsted outcomes and quality assurance recognition like ‘the Matrix Standard’ and the ‘Quality in Careers Standard’ (QiCS).
- Internal Quality Assurance (IQA) of Career Guidance qualifications. CareerWave provides IQA support for full suite of career development qualifications listed above.
- End Point Assessment (EPA). CareerWave offers End Point Assessment Services for the Level 6 Apprenticeship in Career Development.
Please contact us to discuss your learning and quality assurance needs.