CareerWave recognise that dedicated professional support brings many benefits to individuals and organisations within the career development sector. A working partnership with us will hugely enrich your ‘careers’ delivery and outcomes. We can offer:
- Professional consultancy for organisations on the journey towards achievement of ‘the Matrix Standard’ and/or the ‘Quality in Careers Standard’ (QiCS). We can also better prepare schools and colleges for scrutiny of your overall careers programme when Ofsted call
- Support and training to implement Career Management Information Systems
- Careers-related CPD and training for teachers and other educational staff
- Mentoring support for careers professionals who might not have access to professional line management
- Quality Assurance of career guidance interventions. This is ideal for sole trading Career Advisers or those employed directly by a school or college. No matter how experienced, all Career Advisers need support to maintain professional standards and continue to develop in a changing careers landscape.